A Place For Mom
Serving the Florence area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Briar Hill Rest Home Inc
1201 Gunter Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesAssisted Living Facilities
2.Hospice Of The Shoals Inc
115 Fairground Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
271 College St
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPersonal Care HomesResidential Care Facilities
219 Bass Rd
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
5.Emanuel Ridge Hospice Ministry
2990 Highway 49 S Ste P
HospicesHome Health Services
6.Willow Creek Nursing And Rehabilitation Center
49 Willow Creek Ln
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Visit our website
The staff was unfriendly and unapproachable. The purpose was is therapy. Therapy was done once a day for maybe 30 minutes. The halls spelled like feces and urine. Small items...such as caramex and wri
600 S Pear Orchard Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesChild Care
Your dream of a comfortable, carefree life style is waiting at The Orchard. It’s all yours for a monthly fee and absolutely no endowment fee. Private apartments offer spacious one and two bedroom floo
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.