Ft Mitchell Dental Care
2503 Chelsea Dr, Ft Mitchell, KY, 41017 More Info
7668 Mall Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
4960 Houston Rd
Do not go here! They are rude and it says walk ins welcome but after waiting 1 1/2 hours they then say they can't take me. Really maybe you should take the walk in sign down or hire another Dentist oMore Nearby Locations »
3.Mulcahy Dental Associates
8433 US Highway 42
I cannot express enough thanks to Dr. Mulcahy for giving me my smile back! He and his staff are compassionate, professional, kind, and always know how to make the patient feel at ease! People always
7000 Houston Rd
5.Dental Development Center
6961 Burlington Pike
6.Oral Facial Surgery Associates
1481 Cavalry Ln
Implant DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Mark A. Knibbe MD, DMD, FACS
7.Wallace Kenneth F
280 Mount Zion Rd Ste D
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Naas Family Dentistry
6565 Taylor Mill Rd, Independence, KY, 41051
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future