7668 Mall Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
4960 Houston Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsEndodontists
Do not go here! They are rude and it says walk ins welcome but after waiting 1 1/2 hours they then say they can't take me. Really maybe you should take the walk in sign down or hire another Dentist oMore Nearby Locations »
7699 Us Highway 42
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersMore Nearby Locations »
4.Joseph J Brown, DMD
7901 Mall Rd Ste 200
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOrthodontists
I had looked at different web sites before I decided to go to the dentist - they had a good descrition of what they offer on their website - dcof - but that is a hard name to remember. When I calle
5.Dental Center of Florence Ky
8076 Us Highway 42
DentistsOrthodontistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Thank you to all the staff at dcof, you eased all my fears on my first visit, and I have to admit I was petrified. I was given no lectures on how poorly I had taken care of my teeth, they really gave
6.Moore Dental Services, Inc
59 Cavalier Blvd Ste 300
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
I have been going here for years and everyone who works their is Great! I have had a lot of work done and their prices have been fair and service couldn't be better. I would definitly reccommend this
7.Shearer Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
1335 Hansel Ave
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
GREAT OFFICE AND WONDERFULE STAFF! MY KIDS AND MY ENTIRE STREET GO TO THIS OFFICE!
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.