1.US Veterans Affairs Dept
312 S Court St
Federal GovernmentCounty & Parish GovernmentGovernment Offices
2.VA Sheffield Clinic
422 Cox Blvd
14490 County Line Rd Suite A
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersMedical Business Administration
Please try reloading the page.
This is the most down to earth clinic I have ever been to. They listen to you and check you from head to toe. Best physical exam ever.
This is an excellent clinic, They listen and understand you. You get excellent care, without waiting all day!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.