Dr. Kelly's Urgent Care
13150 Highway 43, Russellville, AL, 35653
970 Cox Creek Pkwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
I've used Express Med several times. I've always found them to be fast, courteous, and very helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a quick alternative to their normal physician.
1640 S Wilson Dam Rd
14490 County Line Rd Suite A
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersMedical Business Administration
1369 George Wallace Hwy
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
538 N Military St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
They are caring and helpful. Emily actually LISTENS to her patients!
6.Med Plus Florence
2908 Mall Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I've been a total of 3 times, the first two times I had Dr. Ferguson and the last time I had Dr. Yadla. Needless to say that will be the last time I go, Dr. Yadla wasn't thorough at all. I came in wit
108 Avalon Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsUrgent Care
The doctor I saw was wonderful. However the staff was cold and abrupt, and I waited for 2.5 hours in an empty waiting room to see the doctor.
Florence Family Practice
122 E Tennessee St, Florence, AL, 35630
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.