Infants' And Children's Clinic PC
421 W College St, Florence, AL, 35630
1.Infants' And Children's Clinic PC
421 W College St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Excellent Facility for your children. This clinic has doctors that really show a sincere concern for the health and well being of your children.
2.Infants & Childrens Clinic
1605 Mockingbird Ct
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.North Alabama Family Medicine & Psychological Services PC
537 Gandy St NE
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesPsychologistsClinics
Babies R Us Coupons
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.