K & S Tree Service
Russellville, AL, 35653
1.Green Guys Lawn Care
4265 Bryson Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
No use whatsoever for these guys. In my experience, their business practices were shameful. My mower was in the shop, and I called them to cut my grass; they told me they would be out on either 5-9 or
2.Green Guys Lawn Care
800 Kentwood Dr
Lawn & Garden Furnishings
3.Green Guys Lawn Care
PO Box 550
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
4.Keith Greene's Lawn CareServing the Florence, AL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Keith Greene's Lawn CareServing the Florence, AL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Shoals Tree Service
1013 Park St, Florence, AL, 35630
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.