1130 Bradshaw Dr, Florence, AL, 35630
109 N Court St
OptometristsOptical GoodsContact LensesOptometry Equipment & Supplies
2.Rogersville Eye Clinic
15901 Highway 72
Contact LensesOptical GoodsOptometristsClinics
3.Shoals Women's Clinic
2201 Cloyd Blvd
ClinicsAbortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingPregnancy Information & Services
Shoals Women's Clinic has been serving clients in the Shoals area for 18 years. All of our services are provided free to the public and client information will remain confidential. We do schedule clie
4.Moore Family Medicine Clinic
2407 Helton Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
5.Infants' And Children's Clinic PC
421 W College St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Excellent Facility for your children. This clinic has doctors that really show a sincere concern for the health and well being of your children.
6.Northington Clinic Pc
1945 Florence Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Worth the trip to Alabama from Atlanta :-) Great results and awesome follow-up care. Nice clean environment, friendly staff. Other doctors during consultation came off as "sale-y" recommending procedu
7.Shoals Psychiatric Medicine Clinic
201 S Court St Ste 400
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
A Place For Mom
Serving the Florence area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future