Big River Electric Inc
5945 Highway 72, Killen, AL, 35645
7544 Highway 17
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies
We handle new construction, service and remodeling. Generator installation, lighting retrofits, and fuse box change outs. Call today for your free estimate.
2.MPE Services - Shoals
3311 County Road 47
ElectriciansMetal-Wholesale & ManufacturersSigns-Erectors & HangersTrenching & Underground Services
The contractor had already worked 14 hours straight from 6 am, and he worked us in at 9 pm because it was over 90 in the house and we have two babies. He worked in the dark, never complained, left at
3.Keeton Electric Co
9605 County Road 6
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansGeneral ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Quick response, The day I called. Very professional, and their rates are extremely competitive. I will always use this company and would highly recommend it to others.
4.Service Electric Company
3311 County Road 47 Suite A
ElectriciansRestaurant Duct DegreasingRestaurant Equipment & SuppliesParking Facilities-Equipment & Supplies
Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air Conditioning Repairs: MPE Services is proud to be the local leading provider for heating, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing services. It is an honor to be a
5.B Electric Inc
6644 Highway 17
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
B Electric Inc.s greatest assets are the electricians that they employ. They are simply the best.B Electric Inc. recognizes that in todays market the employees are the key to a companys success. It is
6.Big River Electric Inc
5945 Highway 72
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility Companies
3635 2nd St
Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsElectriciansBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Johnson Contractors is a highly diversified general construction company that specializes in industrial and commercial projects.
Call A Pro
Serving the Florence area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.