The Carpet Guys
E 14 Mile Rd, Saint Clair Shores, MI, 48082
1.Flint Carpet Co
G 4285 Miller Rd
Flooring ContractorsInterior Designers & DecoratorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Flint Carpet is a third generation family-owned business that has been serving the community since 1948. We specialize in residential and commercial carpet, as well as top quality hardwood. We have th
2.Fogelsonger's Affordable Floors
3489 N Linden Rd
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationTile-Contractors & DealersBuilding Contractors
these guys know their stuff!!! and they have a huge selection on hand!!! great prices!! they are right when they say "no hype-no gimmicks"
3.Veteran Floors Inc
Flooring ContractorsHardwood Floors
4.Havel Floor Covering, Inc.
Hardwood FloorsFlooring ContractorsAntique Repair & RestorationCarpet Installation
Havel Floor Covering has been serving its customers with it's Commercial and Residential flooring needs since 1996. Our business philosophy is simple 100% customer satisfaction, period. We have built
5.The Carpet Guys LLCServing the Flint, MI area
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsCarpet InstallationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
I am so happy we finally have new carpet in our home. My husband and I have two dogs and it was getting time to replace our living room and bedroom carpet. We decided to call The Carpet Guys since we
6.The Carpet GuysServing the Flint, MI area
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationBuilding ContractorsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Carpet Guys did a great job. The service was excellent and I am satisfied with the price I paid. Great value for the level of service I received.
7.Finish It Custom Carpentry
2428 E Wilson Rd
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceAntiquesFurniture Repair & Refinish
No job to big or small - we do It all - Capentry - remodels - flooring - hardwoods - painting - home improvements - Antique and furniture restoration - Cabinet refinishing& refacing - Competitively pr
Veteran Floors Inc
Flint, MI, 48502
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?