1.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
706 S Dort Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeBrake Repair
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
2.Genesee Auto Service & Tire
5235 Lennon Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto TransmissionAuto Repair & Service
* Major & Minor Repairs * State Certified (In Speedway Plaza) - Genesee Auto Repair of Flint, MI specializes in major and minor automotive repairs at honest and fair prices. We have been repairing car
3.Road Runner Towing & Services
4376 Beecher Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBusiness ManagementTowing
My tire was slashed on my birthday. Brandon came and put me on a new tire in a matter of 30 minutes. I was able to enjoy my birthday thanks to him. You guys are the best!
4.GCR Tires & Service
2727 Lippincott Blvd
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTrailers-Repair & Service
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
3352 S Linden Rd
Offering the best in tires and wheels since 1960, Discount Tire is sure to provide the best tires and wheels service in Flint, MI. Discover all your local Discount Tire store has to offer today.More Nearby Locations »
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
4313 Corunna Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
2085 W Hill Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.