West Bay Dental
401 S Euclid Ave, Bay City, MI, 48706
1.David Noffert DDS
2034 S Almont Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental HygienistsDental Clinics
*Offering Sedation Dentistry "Dentistry While You Snooze" *Zoom Whitening *Whitening In 1 Hour Invisalign *Evening And Saturday Appointments *Child Free Appointments Also Available *We Comply With All
2.Today's Dental Comfort
5475 Davison Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
My children have gone their since they were little and still go there as adults. They never dreaded the dentist even when they had to have work done, they always looked forward to going and seeing th
Litton Kip DDS
1095 S State Rd, Davison, MI, 48423
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.