Pain Consultants of Michigan PLC
1119 S Washington Ave, Saginaw, MI, 48601
1.Hamilton Community Health Network
5399 S Saginaw Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Went there for some tooth extractions. Asked the nurse to please notify me if I needed to get a surgical extraction (as opposed to a normal extraction) beforehand. Nurse agreed and did not notified de
2.Hamilton Community Health Network
2900 N Saginaw St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
3.Hamilton Community Health Network
7057 Clio Rd
Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
4.Hamilton Community Health Network
4001 N Saginaw St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Hamilton Community Health Network
420 W 5th Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Hamilton Community Health Network
G3375 S Saginaw St Ste A
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMental Health Clinics & Information
I found the front staff very warm and courteous. Our wait was no longer than I would expect at any medical facility.The medical staff was very professional Dr David Hamaker was very professional and
400 N Saginaw St
On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Flint area. Erectile dysfunction got you down?40 pills plus 4 free! Save $500.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.