Today's Dental Comfort
5475 Davison Rd, Burton, MI, 48509
1.Town Center Family Dental
4500 Town Center Pkwy
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinics
A friend of mine recommeded Town Center Dentla to me. Today was my first visit to this office. The staff went above and beyond my expectations. They were so friendly and nice. The entire staff made me
G3538 Miller Rd
Dental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
I have to let people know how WONDERFULL the staff is at the Aspen Dental on Miller Rd, in Flint MI. I have always been scared to death of the dentist, when I was a child I had a dentist fill alot ofMore Nearby Locations »
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers Flint East
2483 S Linden Rd Ste 100
Dental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
All four of my children have been treated in this office. I found the staff to be very accomodating and I appreciate the work done to all my kids. The staff, and especially the doctor, were able toMore Nearby Locations »
4.Wendling Orthodontics \ Braces
1100 S Linden Rd
Overall a wonderful office, very organized, very helpful! This office loves to include the patients and parents on fun activities in the office that the staff and Dr. Wendling do every once in awhile.
5.Vargo Larry E DDS
G 5406 Clio Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Dr. Vargo did a great job with my dentures. I looked and felt great at my reunion!!!
6.Mark Knight DDS
1408 W Hill Rd
1100 S Linden Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsOrthopedic AppliancesPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Wendling is outstanding in her profession. She takes the time to explain the necessary treatment and then delivers excellent care at every appointment until case is completed. The result a Gorge
Serving the Flint area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future