Serving the Flemington area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Green Acres Nursery & Garden Center
270 County Line Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio & Outdoor FurnitureLighting Contractors
Words cannot begin to express how happy we are with the hardscaping and landscaping that you completed at our home. The patio pavers are more beautiful that we had expected and the landscaping turned
2.Green Acres Landscpg & Contrng
8 Saratoga Dr
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
384 Somerset St
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
The Green Scene
Serving the Flemington area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.