55 Foundation Dr
2.Thompson Chiropractic Center PLLC
146 Clark St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
3.Fleming County Hospital
920 Elizaville Ave
Physical TherapistsClinicsRehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Johnson Edward LServing the Flemingsburg, KY area
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Edward Johnson DMD is a native to Ashland area and has provided family dentistry for over 30 years. We are a general practice and the services include but not limited to.teeth whitening,bonding,ve
5.PrimaryPlus South Shore OfficeServing the Flemingsburg, KY area
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPharmaciesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
It is our goal to continue to spread the PrimaryPlus mission of quality, advanced, affordable healthcare across new boundaries and into new communities. In the fall of 2011, we did just that when we o
6.PrimaryPlus-AshlandServing the Flemingsburg, KY area
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
It is our goal to continue to spread the PrimaryPlus mission of quality, advanced, affordable healthcare across new boundaries and into new communities. In 2014, we opened a new location in Ashland, K
211 Ky 59
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
The Greenup County Primary Care Center (LCPCC) was founded in 1983 with a strong founding mission to bring advanced, affordable healthcare to the underserved areas of Northeastern Kentucky and surroun
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.