1.Family Health PC
19020 Fort St
Urgent CareHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Terrible business. The doctors are NOT properly educated. Last time I was here I was getting an exam by two female doctors. There was nothing wrong with me, yet they kept giving me dirty looks. Very u
2.Downriver Pediatric Associates PC
23050 West Rd Ste 110
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
With over 50 years experience, Downriver Pediatric Associates PC has proudly served the greater Downriver area. Our mission is to care for your child with the most diligent and consistent care availab
3.Performax Physical Therapy
29100 Gateway Blvd
Physical Therapy ClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentClinicsPhysical Therapists
*Most Insurance Accepted *Payment Plans Available
4.Fitwell Physical Therapy Inc
14931 Telegraph Rd
Sports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentClinicsHealth ResortsCounseling Services
5.Porter & Clark Chiropractic Center
29100 Gateway Blvd Ste 100
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionistsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinics
I am new to your clinic and getting great results with the nutritional response testing. Thank you so very much. I highly recommend the services of PCC in Flat Rock.Best Regards,Emily S.
6.Farah Podiatry Associates
2105 West Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Carver, Chad C DDS
1680 Kingsway Ct
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Our philosophy is simple: We treat our patients the way we would like to be treated. That means we will explain, in detail, your needs and our solution to those needs. We will give you options when ha
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.