Forever Dental Care
2290 West Rd, Trenton, MI, 48183
1.Craig Birch DDS
21969 Huron River Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
Gental Family Detistry
2.Penn & Searls DDS
1640 Fort St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
We accept Care Credit
3.A Dental Center PC
17128 Fort St
DentistsCosmetic Dentistry More Info
22010 Eureka Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Very wonderful office staff! Made me feel comfortable immediately! Had dentures made and 9 extractions, and it was completely painless! Thank you Aspen Dental I would highly recommend you to anybodMore Nearby Locations »
5.Jackson Snider Parker Dentistry, PLLC
254 West Rd
A wonderful office with wonderful staff, Dr. Jackson is an amazing dentist and amazing, caring person. I would refer anyone who is looking for a dentist to please visit JSP. First class treatment all
6.Forever Dental Care
2290 West Rd
We are open one Saturday per month, Wednesday and Weekend Appointments Available
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers Woodhaven
22003 Allen Rd
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
I think the woodhaven orthodontics staff is wonderful. Brought my son in for an appointment and could not afford it. They offered to work with me and I will be back as soon as I can afford itMore Nearby Locations »
7720 Allen Rd, Allen Park, MI, 48101
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future