Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Flagstaff area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Clarke Patricia Doctor of Medicine
606 N Beaver St
The BEST I have ever known: smart, listens, friendly... fixed problems no you else could. Easy to get an appt.
214 N Sitgreaves St
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesAdult Day Care CentersMedical Equipment & Supplies
In-Home Care for Seniors and Loved Ones. At Comfort Keepers?, nothing is more important than helping people live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Ke
3.Northern Arizona Dermatology Center
1490 N Turquoise Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsBeauty Salons
Northern Arizona Dermatology Center, in Flagstaff, AZ, has provided medical and cosmetic skin care to patients of all ages for more than 40 years. With extensive medical and surgical training, our der
4.Hernandez Health Care Billing
2 S Beaver St
5 W Cherry Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Family Care by NextCare Urgent Care
399 S Malpais Ln Ste 100
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
Our urgent care location is open for convenient walk-in medical care with extended hours to treat any non-life threatening illness or injury.More Nearby Locations »
319 S Regent St
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Flagstaff area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.