1600 W University Ave Ste Suite113
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
At Alpine Smiles in Flagstaff, AZ, Dr. Joedi Pasut provides cosmetic, restorative and preventative dentistry to the whole family. With more than 18 years of experience, Dr. Pasut is dedicated to provi
2.True North Dentistry
1251 W University Ave
Provided implant denture - fabulous new smile! Fits perfectly and looks dazzling! Dr. Yang is an artist - I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr. Yang. Staff is great, friendly, helpful, supportive and pro
518 N Beaver St
I highly recommend Timberline Dental. I was having pain with a tooth that had a root canal and three crowns over a period of ten years. My dentist wanted to put another crown on or pull the tooth. I w
4.Flagstaff Dental Group
10 W Hunt Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr Mark Greene, repaired work another dentist messed up and I have been most happily pleased with Dr. Greene's meticulous work on my front teeth! He was very friendly and professional. Staff was also
5.Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of Northern Arizona
77 W Forest Ave Ste 107
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
We are a provider of oral surgery of the mouth, teeth and gums. We understand your mouth and teeth are a very important part of you and we can work hard to help treat and restore your mouth and teeth
6.Jason Dittberner DDS PC
750 N Kendrick St Ste 200
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
If you are looking for quality dental care for the entire family, then come to Dr. Jason Dittberner, DDS PC. He is located in Flagstaff, Arizona. Dr. Dittberner's services include, but are not limited
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future