1.Flagstaff Dental Group
10 W Hunt Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr Mark Greene, repaired work another dentist messed up and I have been most happily pleased with Dr. Greene's meticulous work on my front teeth! He was very friendly and professional. Staff was also
518 N Beaver St
I highly recommend Timberline Dental. I was having pain with a tooth that had a root canal and three crowns over a period of ten years. My dentist wanted to put another crown on or pull the tooth. I w
3.Flagstaff Dental Arts
1425 N Beaver St
Here at the newly named "Flagstaff Dental Arts" we can help you and your family with all your dental needs! Please come visit our state of the art office for any general dentistry. We are centrally lo
4.Mountain Dental Center
3013 N West St
Mountain Dental Center offers dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. Are you ready for a new dental experience? We believe in working with our patients to understand your dental needs and
5.Flagstaff Family Dental Center
2615 N 4th St Ste 6
One visit was too much at this peach of a dental practice.If you choose to go here be prepared to deal with their lovely office manager Alex, she has the personality of a bear woken up half way throug
1515 E Cedar Ave Ste C-1
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Your dentist in Flagstaff is only a phone call away. For routine care and premium services like dental implants, call (928) 440-5137.
7.Northern Heights Dental
1100 N San Francisco St #d
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future