Medical Associates of the Hudson Valley
360 Washington Ave, Kingston, NY, 12401 Providing Excellence in Medical Care
1.Stern, Robert A, MD
200 Westage Business Ctr Dr Ste 230
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Stern, Steven P, DDS
375 Windsor Hwy Ste 400
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
horrible horrible: medically and financially. tried to charge me for procedures my insurance covered and then tried to charge my insurance twice for same procedure. kept hitting tooth with drill tha
200 Westage Business Ctr Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Robert Stern, MD
19 Baker Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
Visit Robert Stern, Md located at 19 Baker Avenue Poughkeepsie, NY.
5.Dr. Jerry Stern, MD
900 Ridgebury Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
6.Dr. Ronald A Stern, MD
18 Thiells Mount Ivy Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Dr. William Kenneth Stern, MD
180 Phillips Hill Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin Care
yp.MagicYellow.com/Doctor We can get you in today! Call Us.Physicans Fishkill
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.