PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Fishkill area.
1.Pulse-MD Urgent Care
900 Route 376 Ste H
Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicineEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Pulse-MD Urgent Care
572 Route 6
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineClinics
Pulse-MD Urgent Care provides prompt and caring medical care for all of your urgent care and occupational medicine needs. We are here for you when you need medical care for a non-life threatening inju
3.Pulse-MD Urgent Care
3244 E Main St
3379 Crompond Rd
5.Firstcare Physical Therapy
222 State Route 299, Highland NY, 12528
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
6.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
7.Excell Urgent Care
1004 Main St
Excel Urgent Care is the premier medical practice when you need prompt, expert medical care in Fishkill, Goshen, East Northport, Nesconset, New Hyde Park, Astoria and Wantagh, New York and Old Bridge,
Serving the Fishkill area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.