1.Novak Daniel DMD
121 Rolling Acres Dr
Dr Novak and Dr Reed have been serving the area for over 25 years! They are your local dentists. Call them today for a checkup or any of your dental needs. They also do root canals and extraction. Cal
2.David R Bowser III, DMD
114 Ridgewood Drive
111 Industrial Park Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Clinics
The mission of Moore Dentistry is to offer our patients the best in dental health in an atmosphere of trust and friendship. We are truly a family dental practice. We offer dental services for all stag
4.Reed & Sahlaney Orthodontics LLP
9510 Lincoln Hwy Ste 3
A smile is truly the gift of a lifetime. At the Altoona, Huntingdon, and Bedford, PA offices of Reed & Sahlaney Orthodontics, Dr. Michael Reed and Dr. John Jack Sahlaney have created a friendly, famil
5.Younkins & AssociatesServing the Fishertown, PA area
Dr. Younkins & Associates specialize in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health, and helping you improve your appearance. Our experienced and friendly staff takes great pride in keeping you
6.Bedford Dental Professional Corp
902 Echo Vale Dr
When I moved from out of town I feared getting a new dentist. There aren't many places I would rather NOT be the the dentist. Several of my co-workers suggested Drs. Stiffler and Dr. Stuart. I cal
7.Seitz James J DMD MAGD
224 E Watson St
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future