Modern Drug Testing Services LLC
N 5555 Tacoma Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46220
1.SERENITY MEDICAL CENTER
10765 Lantern Rd Ste 102
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersPsychotherapistsGeriatric Consulting & ServicesPsychiatric Clinics
A group of Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Therapists providing care for children, adolescents, adults and seniors in a timely and comprehensive manner.
2.Serenity Medical Associates
11950 N Meridian St Ste 170
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
3.Serenity Health Associates
11590 Verdin St
4.Peace And Serenity
2214 Fairweather Dr
9002 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN, 46260
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.