1.Warren's Auto Body
2409 Blossom St
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
2.Warren's Auto Body
2909 Blossom St
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingTire Dealers
3.Warren Dennis L
335 Orange Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.J Warren Dog Trainer
5659 W Brooks Rd
Dog TrainingPet ServicesPet Training
5.Warren Hicks & SonsServing the Firebaugh, CA area
Fruit & Vegetable Growers & Shippers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.