1.Choices Behavorial Health Care
222 Center St
Mental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Services
2.St Rita's Behavioral Health Consultants
300 W Market St
Mental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Behavioral Connections of Wood County Inc
320 W Gypsy Lane Rd Ste A
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersSocial Service OrganizationsMental Health Services
4.Behavioral Connections-The Link
1022 N Prospect St
Crisis Intervention ServiceCounseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersSocial Service Organizations
Behavioral Connections of Wood County, Inc. is not for profit comprehensive behavioral health care agency providing treatment for mental health and substance abuse concerns for residents of Wood Count
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.