1.Upward Smiles Inc
2820 Anchor Dr
2.Smile Station Dental, LLC
2901 Dougherty Ferry Rd Ste 400
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Our goal is to give you the healthy, radiant smile you've always wanted in a comfortable environment!
Please try reloading the page.
Let's start with the facility. Jason and his staff just moved to a new office. The ambience of the waiting room is soft and inviting. The work stations are exceedingly clean. The new location is a great step forward. On to the staff. Jason's staff are all professional and very polite. I have never had a conversation that wasn't filled with laughter or smiles. I have had a couple of different hygenists work on me before my check-up and they have all been great. And for the finale, Dr. Jason Oberkfell. Jason is a great dentist who solved a aesthetic concern with gapping between my two front teeth. He literally gave me my smile back. I am greatly appreciative of his work and would recommend anyone who is looking for a new dentist to visit his new office just up the road from the YMCA in Festus.
I was very scared before visiting the office as I have not had positive dental experiences in the past. After meeting the office and the staff, I finally feel at ease visiting the dentist. The Dr. and staff were very kind and professional. I will definintely be going back for future check-ups and telling all of my friends/family about Festus Family Dentistry!
I have been to almost every dentist in Jefferson County and I have to say this office is the best! Dr. Turner is an amazing dentist and his friendly staff make me feel very comfortable. I tell everyone how great they are and highly recommend them to anyone who has had a bad experience elsewhere!
Festus Family Dentistry is hands down the best dental office I have ever been to! The staff makes you feel so comfortable, the dentist goes above and beyond to make sure you understand everything. My experience there was wonderful and I highly recommend this office!
Festus Family Dentistry is the best dental office around! They have the best dentist, dental hygienists, and dental assistants in the business and really do care for their patients! I highly recommend this office for any and all of your dental needs!
I am very impressed with the Dr, and all the staff. They are very sweet and understanding. The exchange for the Dr is his personal cell, not a service. I had to have major surgery and they made it so comfortable even gave me a blanket to use.
Excellent dentistry work but the billing and service afterwards is horrible. We were billed a late fee on the very first bill. Tried to call several times to discuss, but the phone number would not work. I would not recommend this place.
Dr. Hawkins and staff I want to thank you for giving me my smile back and for the way YOU and YOUR staff treated me. I was always made to feel welcome and that I was important! Thanks so much, Rick
Festus Family Dentistry is hands down the best dental office around town! The entire staff is great at making their patients feel comfortable and pain free! I highly recommend Festus Family Dentistry!
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future