Call A Pro
Serving the Festus area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
3490 Highway K
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Cleaners & RepairersWater Heaters
3404 Highway K
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Quality services since 1987, family-owned and operated, affordable plumbing.
3.Greer Gary & Shirley
3404 Highway K
Septic Tank & System CleaningWater HeatersPlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Serving the Festus area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.