Ray's tire exchange
730 E 4th St, Reno, NV, 89512
1.Purcell Tire & Auto Service
1505 Newlands Dr E
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
I just want to thank the new Manager and his team over at Purcell Tire they are by far the nicest people. I find them to be knowledgeable and caring. I have been using them for all my car care needs
2.Fernley Tire & Brake
1575 Newlands Dr E Bldg A
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Ted and staff work hard to find the problem and their rates are reasonable. I am very comfortable taking my cars to them.
3.Fernley Tire Center
250 Logan Ln
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1550 Newlands Dr E
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
5.Community Tire Center
20 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Had someone cut our tire the other day and went here to have two tires replaced. They got us in the same day we called and had it taken care of within the hour and didnt even charge us for labor at al
6.Michel Tires Plus
20 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMore Nearby Locations »
7.O'Reilly Auto Parts
255 Us Highway 95a N
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesBattery SuppliesBrake Service Equipment
Tosha helped me with wiper blades and snow chains . I had previousley gone to autozone but they would not help me. Tosha brought the chains out to my truck and helped me install them and explained howMore Nearby Locations »
www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.