Advanced Locksmith Services
Serving the Fernley area.
1.All American Lock & Safe
4334 Setting Sun Dr
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
Visit our website
Have been working with All American for years and they have never let me down. We have 10 locations and there has been nothing they cannot handle to date. I highly recommend as they will not let you d
2.Alpine Lock And Key Inc.
811 Ryland St
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-MoversDoor Closers & Checks
These guys are AWESOME!! I brought this cabinet I had that my son had locked and we had no key for. Everyone got in on getting it open, had it open in no time and fixed it so it won"t easily lock
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I just literally moved into my new apartment, and I locked myself out.Snowy, yucky day... I called American Local Locksmith Avi came out and undid my lock in like ten minutes.
5.Advanced Locksmith Services
Locks & LocksmithsFix-It Shops
Visit our website
We are a MOBILE business & provide services for Commercial, Residential & Auto needs. We provide Hardware, Install & Repair Locks. Our services include, Rekeys, Keys Made (Auto Chip Keys), Keyless Acc
6.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
1001 S Meadows Pkwy
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Ben is a great and very professional guy. I lost my 2008 Honda Accord key and called several companies with good reviews. Ben was the one with the best price. He came after 20 minutes and made the key
75 W Arroyo St, Reno, NV, 89509
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.