Serving the Ferndale area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1354 Pacific Place, Suite 101
Nursing & Convalescent HomesSocial Service Organizations
2.Grace Adult Family Home
6826 Daffodil Ter
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living Facilities
3.ResCare HomeCare - Bellingham
192 E Bakerview Rd Ste 201
Nurses-Home ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Bellingham, Washington. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior cMore Nearby Locations »
1257 Lattimore Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
5.Eagle Ridge Assisted Living
5370 Barrett Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
2240 Main St
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesElderly Homes
Louisa Place, our Ferndale senior living community, provides the lifestyle seniors deserve. Residents receive personalized care from our skilled staff, and thrive in mind and body with various activit
7.Mountain View Group Home
2545 Mountain View Rd
Homes-Institutional & Aged
A Place For Mom
Serving the Ferndale area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.