Hot Wheelz Inc
10310 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL, 32225
1.All Pro Automotive
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Equipment-Sales & Service
very professional, very friendly, very honest, very fair!
2.Sonyas Tire And Automotive Center
1310 S 14th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentBrake Repair
3.H & H Tire & Service Center
925 S 8th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBattery Supplies
1260 S 8th St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
I recently went to tire kingdom to have my car looked over before a long trip and the service manager and technician had found a couple things wrong with my car, they showed me their full checklist anMore Nearby Locations »
5.Keffer Dodge Chrysler Jeep Rick
464037 State Road 200
New Car DealersTire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceNew Truck Dealers
Rick Keffer Dodge Chrysler Jeep is a dealership that offers new and pre-owned vehicles. Its Chrysler models include the Sebring, Town & Country, PT Cruiser and Aspen. The dealership offers parts and a
6.Steve Johnson Auto
1505 S 14th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Don't use Steve Johnson Automotive on S 14th St. Had a starter that was acting up replaced prior to my son's cross county trip. While on the trip less than 3 weeks after, it went bad and had to be rep
7.Buddy's Good Used Tires
926 S 8th St
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.