1.Amelia Chiropractic Clinic
2888 S 8th St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
After back surgery in NYC area I moved to Amelia Island. Although recovered my back had some annoying pain from time to time that I was not happy with. Two of the ladies in my regular card game recomm
2.Amelia Gentle Dentistry
1699 S 14th St
Pediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. If you are looking to return your mouth to
3.Fernandina, Beach Dentist DMD
2896 S 8th St
Dental ClinicsPediatric DentistryDentistsClinics
Gentle Dentle Care including Dental Implants, Wisdom Tooth Extractions, State-of-the-art Root Canals, Gum Treatment, Cosmetic Dentistry and Crowns & Bridges. Offering Sedation & Nitrous Oxide. Emergen
4.Bundle Of Joy Birth & Wellness
910 S 8th St
5.The Samaritan Clinic
1303 Jasmine St
2212 Florida Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute
1250 S 18th St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.