Altamonte Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry
499 E Central Pkwy Ste 220, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
1.Smile Center Orlando
3710 Aloma Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Got here early and were taken early! Nice surprise! Very pleasant receptionist. Love the idea of contests.
2.Dental Emergency Service Of Greater Orlando
1100 Symonds Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
I was in a lot of pain and it was a saturday . I did a lot of calling around and got no help. I happen to find this dentist who was more than willing to open his office just for me . I have to say how
3.James E. Hardy, DMD, PA - Health-Centered Dentistry.
213 Edinburgh Dr
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Appointments are always on time - no waiting. Staff are wonderful and gentle. Dr Hardy puts you at ease, is professional yet personable. I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a gr
4.University Dental Group
4051 N Dean Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
Great dentist for the entire family! Easy to get to from anywhere in Orlando.
5.Maas Cristene A. DDS DDS
3030 E Semoran Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
6.Palm Springs Dental
499 E Central Pkwy
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontists More Info
410 E Altamonte Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Great experience with them, they will work with all types of insurance and they have a finance program that will put a smile on your face =)More Nearby Locations »
Palm Springs Dental
499 E Central Pkwy, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future