1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Cutters Lawn Care
1182 Eisenhower Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
332 3rd Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
4.Souders Lawn Care Inc
7383 W State Road 64
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesGardeners
5.Merkley's Lawn Service Inc
172 S Kluemper Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
6.Cutters Lawn Care
1778 Sugar Pine Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLandscape Contractors
7.HERZOG LAWN TREATMENT
370 North 400 West
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.