Serving the Fenton area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Blake Floor Company
240 Larkin Williams Ind Ct
HardwoodsCommercial & Industrial Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFlooring Contractors
We have used Blake Floor Company on our first home and now again on our recently purchased home. We wouldn't use anyone else! Blake does an incredible job and the floors are beautiful! Our older ne
1660 Larkin Williams Rd
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Dealers
2311 Little Antire Rd
Flooring ContractorsRugsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFloor Materials
Recently, we had Kelly's Flooring install new carpet on our stairs and landing. We are extremely pleased with not only the quality of the product, but also the expertise of the staff. Every step of th
4.Carpet For Less
13520 Tesson Ferry Rd
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Visit our website
5.Hardwood Floors Unlimited
1135 Lering Dr
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsHardwoodsFloor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
6.Midwest Construction & Painting Service
Flooring ContractorsPainting ContractorsDrywall ContractorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Family Owned and Operated for over 35 years.
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
Serving the Fenton area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?