8111 Pacific Hwy E, Tacoma, WA, 98422
1.Thriftway Plumbing Inc
1610 SW 356th St
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersWater Heaters
The dedicated experts at Thriftway Plumbing want to help you say goodbye to your plumbing problems, and that's why we offer 24/7 plumbing and sewer service to residential and commercial clients throug
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsFire & Water Damage Restoration
I got a clog toilet due to my daughter flushing a cellphone toy. I was so stressed and worried because I don't know how will the plumbers will get the toy out without having to take out the toilet. TiMore Nearby Locations »
8111 Pacific Hwy E
PlumbersDuct CleaningHeat PumpsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Amazing service. Jessie was very friendly and professional. He took care of numerous projects that had been put off for too long at our house. I couldn't be happier with the service of this company. I
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Andy Jahn Plumbing
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Mention this ad for your Senior Discount of 5%!+1more
Andy Jahn Plumbing & Rooter is a locally owned plumbing company that services all of King and North Pierce County. I grew up in Seattle, WA and started my own company because I honestly felt I could p
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Federal Way area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.