Gilbert Family Dentistry
18537 1st Ave S Ste A, Normandy Park, WA, 98148
1.Bright Now! Dental
1507 S 348th St Ste K2-102
They're amazing! Very caring for their patients they take their time to give the right diagnosis. Will definetlely recommend
2.Bright Now! Dental
25610 104th Ave SE
Full-service (preventative, corrective, cosmetic and emergency) dental care is provided in offices that offer families a convenient, affordable environment to receive the latest in comprehensive, qual
3.Kang, Ji W, Dds - Bright Now Dental Ctr
16400 Southcenter Pkwy
4.Bright Now! Dental Ctr
4545 S Union Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsPeriodontists
5.Bright Now! Dental
4545 S Union Ave
I came to this office in so much pain. I was treated well - the front office staff was very kind and informative. The dentist who pulled my tooth did it very quickly and easily. I have since been b
6.Bright Now! Dental
16400 Southcenter Pkwy Ste 103
Searching for the perfect family dentist? Look no further than Bright Now! Dental in North Tukwila. Our team of skilled professionals and friendly staff can conquer everything from check-ups, X-rays f
7.Bright Now! Dental
24040 SE Kent Kangley Rd Unit E200
Are you looking for a Maple Valley dentist who offers quality care and friendly service? Come to our newest Bright Now! Dental office for general dental and specialty services in Tacoma. See us for ro
Serving the Federal Way area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future