3412 Trade Dr NW
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
7762 Wall Triana Hwy Ste A22
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
3.Naturally Green Lawn Service
4005 Juniper Dr NW
Lawn MaintenanceHome CentersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
19087 Wells Rd
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
Great service ! We are very happy and neighbors are switching to PureGreen also after seing the results.
5.Green Acres Landscaping and Lawncare,Inc.
2014 Stapp Dr NE
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.