1.Vince Zucchino Associates
146 NW Broad St
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsHome CentersLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please try reloading the page.
Scott knows what he is talking about. You can tell that he has a passion for perfection. They are not only more knowledgeable and personable than any other business out there, you will feel extremely satisfied when is all said and done. They treated us like we were his most valuable client. Snows and A-1 didn't even come close. Ashscott is that local business you want to support. Also, they did not do anything half-way. I mean, they really prepped the area with organic materials and did the grading and compacting which was necessary for the elevation in our yard. They didn't throw around or manhandled the sod during installation. I would say that quality is what comes to mind when hiring them. Our yard is the envy of the neighborhood for sure.
Contacted Billy about a rental property with a half acre totally taken over by weeds, trees growing against the house, and the original trees and shrubs grown amok in the afternoon. He came out to see it that evening, gave me an extremely fair quote, and as promised had 4 men at 0630 the next morning rocking the yard. He also gave me an excellent quote to cart large furniture left by the last tenant. All in all, you can't ask for a more professional, responsive, and thorough outfit. Cut down 7 small trees, trimmed over 20 bushes, edged the entire front and back, arranged for city trash to pick up the majority of trees and branches cut, and still carted off a full large trailer. Thanks again Billy and team!
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!I had commented on a close friend of the family's yard work, and FLLC came highly recommended by her. They were very professional, efficient, and displayed wonderful customer service which was a PLUS. I they did such an impeccable job, I hired them to do other jobs that I had put off for a few summers. They are experienced, their prices are comparable, and are extremely dependable.
Billy was great! Had an emergency when my mower died and only had half my yard finished with family coming in the afternoon from out of town. Billy came right out on his day off, finished the yard and did some trimming! He even gave me some pointers on things that could be done to improve the overall look of the yard and safety issues. Yard looked fantastic!
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.