1.Snow's Landscaping & Lawncare Inc
1004 Cedar Creek Rd
Landscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Providing services in the surrounding area's of Fayetteville NC, Snow's Landscaping & Lawncare are the areas premier lawn care specialists. For everything in lawn maintenance & care, call 910-483-3236
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
3.Cape Fear Landscpg & Lawncare
2480 Companion Ct
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
206 Rodie Ave
5.Antonio Chavez Lawncare
1586 Seabrook School Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
6721 Sandfield Ct
7.Father & Son Lawncare
7875 Atmore Dr
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.