1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2933 Damascus Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBee Control & Removal ServiceInspection Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Professional Maintenance Co.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsPressure Washing Equipment & Services
Professional Maintenance Co. is dedicated to fulfilling customer needs through competitive pricing and quality service and also a full service landscape provider specializing in landscape maintenance,
3.Cape Fear Commercial Lawn Service & Landscaping
600 Sugaridge Ln
GardenersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesCleaning Contractors
Serving the Fayetteville & surrounding areas for over 20 years. Landscaping, Lawn Maintenance, Parking Lot Sweeping, Powerwashing, Irrigation and Installation. Licensed & Insured.
4.Faith Lawn Care & Maintenance
663 Hayes Locklear Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding Maintenance
5.Trim Time Lawn Care & Irrigation
301 Countryside Dr
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
At Trim Time Lawn Care & Irrigation we have been servicing the Moore County for over 20 years. We are fully licensed and insured. Why trust just anyone with your yard? We specialize in Lawn Maintenanc
6.Triple M LandscapingServing the Fayetteville, NC area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Triple M Landscaping specializes in reasonable and reliable lawn care and landscaping. We service a wide range of residential and commercial properties across Moore County and central North Carolina.
7.Dwayne's All Seasons Lawn Care
115 Best St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
We are a full service lawn care company serving Fayetteville, Raeford, Southern Pines and surrounding areas gaining the trust of satisfied customers. Call today for your free estimate. Commercial and
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.