Serving the Fayetteville area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Carpet Depot of Fayetteville
3050 Cumberland Rd
Hardwood FloorsBuilding ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersLinoleum
Carpet Depot is your Locally Owned and Operated Carpet and Flooring showroom. We offer a complete line of Carpet, Vinyl Flooring, and Laminates. We also have Remnants for those small areas you need co
2.Cape Fear Flooring & Restoration
2731 Hope Mills Rd
Flooring ContractorsWater Damage RestorationKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceGeneral Contractors
I had a water heater rupture damaging 80% of the floors in the original footprint of my home. This occurred in November 2016. It took several days for a plumber to come out but, thankfully recommende
Roof CleaningRoofing Services ConsultantsRoofing ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Very professional and good work ethic, jobs kept clean and very happy with the look. I will be definitely recommending this company
4.Perfection Handyman Service
2366 Cumberland Rd
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceHandyman ServicesHome Improvements
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
6.First Responders Restoration
Flooring ContractorsWater Damage RestorationMold RemediationFire & Water Damage Restoration
Responding throughout NC. First Responders Restoration is a family owned and operated business. We focus on Water Damage, Mold Clean up, and reconstruction of all types. Proven & Trusted. Serving the
Serving the Fayetteville area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?