Village Family Dental
2029 Valleygate Dr, Fayetteville, NC, 28304
300 Glensford Dr. Ste 103
The staff and dentist were both professional and friendly. They took the time to speak to me prior to my cleaning and exam. The hygienist explained everything as she did it and took extra care to make
2.Alliance Family Dental
5428 Yadkin Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant Dentistry
It feels like I am always treated more as a friend than a patient here! Everyone is so friendly and every experience I have had with them has been a good one!
3.Paul M Cottone DDS MS
2715 Breezewood Ave Ste C
do have to pay here?to get braces cause I hate my smile oh and also do yall cover medecaid?cause If yall do ill be soooooo happpyyyyyyyyythanks byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
2997 Hope Mills Rd
I'm always warmly greeted by the staff and they make sure I know exactly what's going on before they start! Excellent office very professional!More Nearby Locations »
5.Dr David J Harsant DDS PA
6402 Yadkin Rd
Been going to Dr Harsant for over 18 years, one of the best dentist I have ever used. He always has a smile and is very caring. All of his staff makes you feel welcome. I do highly recommend this offi
2019 Valleygate Dr Ste 101
This is by far the most pleasant experience I've ever had in any medical office. The office staff is great! Amanda from the office staff has been so helpful.. I am a military spouse and we are moving
7.Fayetteville Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
3416 Melrose Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I decided to give this dentist a call for a consultation for braces, after going in on the initial appointment, I was very pleased with the comfortable atmosphere very clean. I received professionalis
4307 Ludgate St, Lumberton, NC, 28358
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future