Thompson Electric Co
503 W 5th St, Lumberton, NC, 28358 More Info
1.ADT - Official Sales Center
2515 Downing Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home security to neMore Nearby Locations »
3724 Sycamore Dairy Rd
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Every company I spoke with just wanted to sell me this, that and everything in between. Ellis listened to what I needed and helped me get what it quickly and effortlessly. I know who to call after I m
818 Ramsey St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & Supplies
Founded in 1983, Gill Security Systems Inc. installs, sells, monitors and services security systems in Fayetteville, N.C. and the surrounding areas. Its products include security systems, fire alarm s
4.Around The Clock Security, Inc
5843 Ramsey St
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
For All of Your Security Needs
5.Williams Fire Sprinkler
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection ConsultantsFire Alarm SystemsAutomatic Fire Sprinklers-Residential, Commercial & Industrial
At Williams Fire Sprinkler we offer a broad range of life safety services. Fire sprinkler and fire alarm installation and service, and water/ chemical based fire suppression systems are our specialtie
6.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
Serving the Fayetteville area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.