J & S Locksmith
5816 Yadkin Rd, Fayetteville, NC, 28303
1.J & S Locksmith
5816 Yadkin Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
J & S Locksmith is a family owned and operated company located in Fayetteville, North Carolina, serving the surrounding areas. The owners, Jackie and Steve Bright, are both United States Army veterans
2.4 Got Keys
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
We are a fully functioning locksmith company providing you a quick and efficient way of getting back into your locked vehicle or home. We specialize in being timely and mannerly where we take care of
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Oh my god, these guys are great. I've lived in City & State for 11 years and have had some horrendous experiences with locksmiths. These guys are totally professional and truly good people. It's a fl
4.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Called American Local Locksmith early in the AM. Our nanny locked her keys in her car and we needed to get the keys out before I left to work. Mike return my called within minutes and was by the locke
6.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
7.American Locksmith Service in Cumberland County
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral Service
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Serving the Fayetteville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.