Serving the Fayetteville area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
1.Tom January Floors
188 E Township St
Floor MaterialsHardwoodsFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Dealers
I have had several different jobs performed by Tom January Floors and I have always found them to be very knowledgeable about the products they sell and very helpful in all aspects of my flooring need
2.EFS Concrete Innovations
16085 Pin Oak Rd
Stamped & Decorative ConcreteConcrete Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
4.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
6.Townzen Tile & Laminates Distributing Inc
13241 Puppy Creek Rd
Flooring ContractorsTile-Wholesale & ManufacturersCounter TopsTile-Contractors & Dealers
7.Vincent ConstructionServing the Fayetteville, AR area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Vincent Construction has proudly offered top quality contracting service since 2000. We take great pride in our work, and strive to exceed the expectations of every customer.
Serving the Fayetteville area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?