All Phase Electric
Greenwood, AR, 72936
1.King Electrical Contractors Inc
2145 W Moore Ln
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer Cable & Wire Installation
Since 1987, King Electrical Contractors Inc. has been providing commercial as well as industrial wiring and designing build solutions. Located in Fayetteville, Ark., the company serves the Northwest A
13476 Bill Sellers Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Very professional crew. They did a wonderful job.
ElectriciansGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairMore Nearby Locations »
4.Central Electrical Contractors Inc
1167 Florence Ave
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Visit our website
5.Eagle View Electric, LLC
We were very pleased with the job these guys performed! Very friendly and helpful! We would definitely recommend these guys for any electrical work needed!
411 N 40th St
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceDeck Builders
With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you hav
7.Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling
524 S Lincoln St
ElectriciansCleaning ContractorsAir Conditioning Service & RepairPlumbers
I had them come and hang a ceiling fan and they did a great job. They also fixed a problem at the meter whereas another company wanted to replace the panel at a high cost.
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.