Serving the Fayetteville area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.ChemDry Of NW Arkansas
3519 N Salem Rd
Carpet & Rug RepairUpholstery CleanersCleaning ContractorsBlinds-Venetian, Vertical, Etc-Repair & Cleaning
Carpet and Rug Cleaners, Upholstery, Tile and Stone and Grout Cleaners
1722 N College Ave
Carpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersCarpet & Rug Binding Machines
3.US Carpet & Total Floor Care
13515 Dogwood Dr
Floor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesCarpet Installation
4.Floors By James
3710 Deerhurst St
Carpet & Rug RepairTile-Contractors & DealersFlooring Contractors
Professinal Floorcovering installation and repairs performed exclusively by Arkansas licensed contractor, James Moeller
5.Pilgrim Carpet Cleaning Plus
2272 Worth Ln Ste E
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairJanitorial ServiceWater Damage Restoration
299 Niagara St
Upholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Repair
7.Courtesy Care Cleaning
Carpet & Rug CleanersDuct CleaningCarpet & Rug RepairJanitorial Service
Serving the Fayetteville area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.